Thursday, February 16, 2023

Astronaut On Eros

Hello loves,

Quick post tonight. I've had a long last couple weeks of work and running my mom to different doctor appointments. I'm looking forward to a weekend of doing a whole lot of nothing this weekend!

Tonight I have some spacey nails. These images reminded me of the asteroid Eros so I thought it would be fun to do an astronaut making it there and being on it. I think these are cute. I love space!

My bases are Holo Taco Electrostatic (holo) and Rogue Lacquer Traitors Day (flakie). I put a coat of Holo Taco Reflective Taco on top of Traitors Day. I stamped using Maniology MXM082, Uber Chic Out Of This World and B Loves Plates B.13 Cosmic Space with different stamping polishes. 



That's it for tonight. Have a great night, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment