Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Spooky Halloween Valentine's Day

Happy Halloween!!!??? Errrrr..Valentine's Day :) 

Hello friends! It's Valentine's Day! I don't really buy into the whole Valentine's Day thing. I never really have. Casey and I do not celebrate. That being said I do love hearts! 

In light of that I did these super fun spooky Halloween Valentine nails. In my opinion it could be Halloween every day! I love these, think they turned out really cute :) Hope you like them too! 

My bases are Pahlish Batgirl (shimmer) and Cuticula Great Fairy (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M346 plate with all Hit the Bottle stamping polishes. 



That's it! I leave you with my Momma and me at a women's breakfast this past Saturday. It was nice!
Happy Halloween!!! :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment