Saturday, August 12, 2023

Boozy Summer Drinks

Happy Caturday loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope you ate doing well. I am good. Later today Casey and I are going to a vow renewal ceremony for friends and I am really looking forward to seeing so many of our circle of friends. It's going to be fun!

Today's nails I have some fun boozy drinks. I don't drink too much now days in my old age but I do enjoy yummy boozy drinks on occasion. I think these are too cute and love these base colors. These nails totally scream Summer I think!

My bases are J Reine Radioactive Nom Nom (shimmer) and K.B Shimmer Easy Glowing (flakie). I stamped using Lalo Arroya Playita plates with a mix of stamping and regular polishes. 



That's it for today. Have a great weekend, talk soon 🩷

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment