Sunday, August 6, 2023

Yabba Dabba Doo.....

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones.... 

Happy Sunday loves,

Today I have some more nails in my Things I Love series...the Flintstones!!! It is my very favorite cartoon of all time. All the black cats I have had or have currently in my life all  have been named after the Flintstones. I've had Fred, Barney, Bam Bam and Dino. They have all passed on sadly. I currently have Pebbles and Betty. I still need to have a Wilma and Mr. Slate in my black cat life at some point down the road 🙂

I think these turned out so so good and I love these so much!!!!!

My bases are Nailed It Tummy Gummy (shimmer) and Nailed It Make A Wish (flakie). I stamped using Mundo de Unas The Flintstones and Mundo de Unas Mod. 500 plates with different stamping polishes. 



That's all, have a great Sunday, talk soon! I leaves you with Miss Betty saying, "really. Mom, another picture!!!!". I love her so much, she is my heart ❤️ 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment