Sunday, August 27, 2023

Popsicle Party

Happy Sunday loves, 

I hope you are having a good weekend. Mine has been really good. My mom and I went to a horse show yesterday to watch a good friend show. We had a great fun day and Mandy did really well showing. 

Today I have my last Summer nails for this year. I am ready for Fall Sweet Fall and for me Fall unofficially officially begins at the end of Labor Day so next week it will be for me!!!!

These popsicles turned out really cute and is a good way for my Summer nails to go out this year I think!

My bases are Polished For Days Elektra (purple shimmer), Fluorescent (pink shimmer) and Ploto (flakie). I stamped using Lina 4 Seasons Summer 01 plate.



There you have my Summer finale nails. Bring on Fall now and my favorite.....Halloween!!!!

Here's Mandy and me yesterday.
My mom and Mandy. Mom got to have a horse show mom moment 🩷
Have a great Sunday, talk soon 🩷

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment