Thursday, October 23, 2014

Nail of the Day (NOTD)

Hi again so soon me friends,

Just a short sweet post of the nails I did on Monday night (10/20).  
These were just a quick easy glitter accents mani.  I sure do love my GLITTER too, that's for sure!!

                                                         Polishes Used
(L-R) Orly Bonder, China Glaze "Float On", Venique "Rhinestone Stiletto", NYC Shimmer Blast Sparkle Top Coat "Sweet Candy"
Here is a pic of Float On on it's own, it's a neon and it much brighter in person, I just couldn't capture it on the finished nails pic.  If you are a pink neon polish fan, you need this in your life, I love it!!
Oh, and please pardon my dry cuticles in the last two post, they got kind of wrecked last Saturday cleaning, washing and putting all our PDF crap away.

Love you my friends.  Toodle-doo, 

Melly 

No comments:

Post a Comment