Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ehhhhhh......ouhhhhhhh....Scary Ghosts!!

Hello love bugs,

Happy Caturday, hope everyone is having a good one.  I am going to my cousin's son's b-day party and am really excited to go, haven't seen them in a while and I love my cousins so much.  Today I did some very scary, scary ghost nails.  I used a dark purple creme base, stripers in white and black to do the ghosts and sparkle on top.  These are easy to do, use the white striper to draw and color in the ghost once the base coat is dry, then when the white dries, use the black striper to do the eyes.  I had the bottle of white out in the pic, but, didn't end up using it, I was going to use a brush, then, decided on just the stripers.

Taken in Sunlight

Bottle Shot
Orly Bonder, OPI "Vant To Bite My Neck?", China Glaze "White on White", Art Deco Stripers in White and Black, a holo glitter polish I mixed with different polishes, Out the Door "Northern Lights", NYC "In a NY Minute"
 
Here is Vant to Bite My Neck? on it's own and my ghosts before the eyes.  I put my "Melly Mix" holo top coat over top of that and put a coat of OTD "Northern Lights" on top of the ghosts.

Have a great Caturday everyone.  I leave you with Dino.  Black Cats, I love Black Cats!!!
I'll never ever get how weirdos think they are bad luck or evil, Black Cats ROCK!!!!

Dino


XOXO's, 

Melly 

No comments:

Post a Comment