Sunday, August 9, 2015

Red Cabbage Slaw Nails

Happy Sunday Friends and Loves, 

Hope you all are having a great weekend.  I am, went to take care of the horses yesterday, then pampered myself with a bath, mani bomb, which is a bath bomb for your hands and so full of moisturizing oils, your hands feel great after soaking them with a mani bomb, then did my nails and watched the 10th Kingdom with Casey.  Today we are going to work in his garden, then chill the rest of the day. 

Today I have some nails that I did after Casey made some red cabbage slaw from stuff from the garden and I was inspired by all the pretty colors in the slaw, so, here you go, my red cabbage slaw nails.  I love them, they were fun to wear and fun to do.  I just used a nail art brush to do the slaw accent nails.  

I started with a base of China Glaze "Secondhand Silk", then used China Glaze "Peonies & Park Ave.", China Glaze "Home Sweet House Music", China Glaze "Bottoms Up" and Orly "Risky Behavior" to do my accent nails of the red cabbage slaw.  I then put one coat of ILNP "My Private Rainbow", the linear and scattered version on all nails to finish.

I love these and plan to use more things for some nail art inspiration in the future :) 

 
 
 
 
 
                                                          Polishes Used:
China Glazes- Home Sweet House Music, Bottoms Up, Peonies & Park Ave., Secondhand Silk, Orly Risky Behavior, didn't get a pic of ILNP My Private Rainbow, that one is a holo top coat.
The Red Cabbage Slaw that Casey made, it was really good too. 
Secondhand Silk on it's own.  This is a really pretty pink and was the perfect base for these nails.
 And, there are my Red Cabbage Slaw nails, I loved them and they sure were fun to do, yay :)

I do have many pics of nails I did the last couple of weeks since my last post.  I am going to do one glitter spam post and the other nails I did hopefully later today or early this week I'll get them up on the blog.

Have a great rest of the weekend and you just may hear from me later on today with my big 'ole glitter spam post.  I also have another post not nail related that I am going to be posting that is just about me and my life the last several months that I want to put up on my blog also.  


Talk to you all soon, soon.  I leave you with Casey and Mr. Kitty napping last Sunday afternoon, what a rough life, lol :) I am so happy that my fur babies love Casey so much, yay :) 




Polish & Purrs, 

Melly 

Have you loved your cuticles today?


No comments:

Post a Comment