Sunday, November 29, 2015

Random Abstract Lines & My Turkey Day Splatter

Hi again my loves!!!!

Oh Em Golly, holy shit, Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale, so good, but, dammit, now we have to wait a few more months till Mid-Season Premiere, dammit!!!!!  It was so good, but, anywhos, figured that since I have to wait another hour until Talking Dead comes on tonight since they are showing that Into the Badlands show before TD that I might as well get caught up with some blog posts, yay :)  Here's two manis I did recently, including my Thanksgiving splatter.  

I started with a base here of China Glaze "Kinetic Candy", then I used a nail art brush to paint the lines on my nails for the different abstract lines, the polishes I used were Fresh Paint "Glastonberry", OPI "Pink Friday", Broadway Nails "Sour Apple", China Glaze "Daisy Know My Name?", LA Girl "Vinyl Record", Orly "Blue Collar" and China Glaze "Orange Knockout".  I then put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on my accent nails and one coat of OPI "Can't You Sea?" on the rest.  I like the way these came out, I think they look pretty cool :) 





Kinetic Candy on it's own.
Here were my splatter nails I did for Thanksgiving that I meant to post on T-day, but, didn't get the chance, so, here they are now :)  I used a base of Orly "First Kiss", which I did not take a pic ot it's own and splattered with OPI "Need Sunglasses?", China Glaze "Home Sweet House Music", China Glaze "Aztec Orange" and China Glaze "Aztec Orange", then put one coat of China Glaze "Golden Enchantment on them all and was done.  I love the way these came out.  I love splatters, they are really easy and fun to do too :)



And, that is those nails :)  I am going to do a mani bomb still tonight and my just even get one more post up tonight, we shall see :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment