Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Nails


Happy Monday,

It's Monday, oh joy, the hardest day of the week, LOL, but, my Monday wasn't too bad today at least. Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween weekend. I had a great weekend.  Casey and I went out Saturday night and I got to see many friends I haven't seen in a while and that was so nice. Also got to hang out with my parent's new Chocolate Lab, Gracie.  She is such an awesome dog, she's so good and so sweet.  She's going to be a great therapy dog for Mom and just a great all around dog.  I am so happy that they adopted this sweet girl. Yesterday was also a very special day too for me as it was one year ago that I brought my sweet little love bug kitty, Miss Betty, home to live with me and that little cat is truly my heart.  I love her so much.

Today I have the last two Halloween manis I did late last week, but, just didn't have a chance to post.  I wasn't feeling really great the beginning of the week so didn't get much done at all then except for work, then the weekend just got away from me doing stuff, so, now you get these nails today.

The first one I did was with some witch decals I had and since I wasn't feeling well I just decided on decals to save time even tho' I did want to do some freehand witch art, oh well, I have next year.  The second ones I did were all done with  nail art brushes of gravestones, spiders and the world's most deformed bat you've ever seen.  He is horrible, but, I think it's pretty funny and I just left him, LOL.

I used a base of Orly "Electropop" for my witch nails and a base of OPI "In Pursuit Of Purple" for my other nails.  Here you go.
 
 
 

Electropop on it's own.
 
 
My deformed bat, he kinda does look like another spider tho', LOL
In Pursuit Of Purple on it's own.

That's it for today.  I really did have so much fun with all my Halloween nails this year and can't wait to start doing some more Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas nails soon.  Enjoy the rest of your night and I'll chat at you all soon :)

Here's a picture of Gracie, the new dog.  She's cute.  I'll get more better pics of her later on.
Gracie
Dino and Miss Betty with a pumpkin on Halloween ;)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment