Monday, November 30, 2015

Holy Huntin' Holiday Nails!

Happy Monday!!!

It's Monday, uh....and here in the state of Pennsylvania it's also the Holy Huntin' Holiday as I call it or opening day of deer rifle season and if you are familiar at all with PA, then you would know that huntin' (please note that there is NO "g" at the end of huntin' either, ever) season is a really big deal here, so big in fact that schools are closed today too and it's been that way ever since I was a kid in school and continues to be today. I grew up in a huntin' family myself, but, I have never hunted, however I do fully support anyone that does hunt and does so responsibly and also eats the meat from the game they kill.  If you simply kill for sport you suck a thousand times over and I have no respect for you.  Thankfully all the hunters I know eat the deer they kill and I eat deer too even tho' I don't kill them myself, deer meat is pretty tasty.  My Dad always went, but, sadly, now his health issues keep him from going and that makes me sad for him, so, once again, this year these nails are for my Dad and they are also for my boyfriend, Casey, who is also out there being a mighty hunter today.

For these nails I started with a base of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Coral Fever", then stamped the deer and guns with Milani "Enchanting" and Revlon Perfumerie "Chocolate Truffle" and images from Winstonia's "Hunter's Life" stamping plate and Born Pretty Store's plate "L011".  I sponged the camo nail using Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Green Thumb", Maybelline Color Show "Better In Buff" and Rimmel Salon Pro "Beige Bare", then put one coat of Revlon "Pink Glaze on top of all my nails.  I love these nails so much and am happy with my stamping placement on this mani, it's getting better, yay.  I love these, hope you do too :)

Here's my deer nail and a deer lighter of Casey's.  This was a fun prop to use for these. 
Born Pretty Plate, I used the deer in the upper left hand corner. 
Winstonia plate, I love this plate and will for sure be using this one again fishin' season :) 
Coral Fever on it's own. 
That's it for now, have a great Monday all and I'll talk to you soon and if you are in the woods today huntin', good luck and be safe my mighty hunter friends.  

I leave you with, but, of course, kitties :) 
My black beauties all in one spot, Dino, Pebbles and Betty.  I love Betty stretching in this one, she's so stinking cute :)
Buster and Mr. Kitty 


Happy Holy Huntin' Holiday!!!!!!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment