Sunday, November 29, 2015

Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale Nails

 Happy Walking Dead Day Friends!!!!

Hope you all have had a wonderful last couple of weeks, weekend and Thanksgiving too if you celebrate T-day.  I had a nice and relaxed Turkey Day.  In the morning Casey and I went out to my parents and hung out with them for a while and took care of the horses, then we went to Casey's brother's for dinner.  It was fun.  I did do some splatter nails for the holiday that I will post later on today, but, first things first....my Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale stamped nails.  This season of WD has been so, so, so good so far and I am excited yet bummed too that tonight is the last night for Walking Dead and Talking Dead for a couple months, sniffle, sniffle. It's going to be a really good finale tonight I think, yay and Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon, yum) is on Talking Dead so there is that and I do indeed love me some dirty Daryl Dixon, he's so 'effin hawt!!!!

I used a base of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Barricuda" and stamped the images with Orly "Indie", then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on the stamped nails and one coat of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Tulle Kit" on the unstamped nails.  The one zombie head didn't transfer to the stamper on my left ring finger and I had thought about redoing it, then thought, "No, this is perfect cuz' Daryl, on my middle finger, just shot his head off :) I used the Uberchic "Zombie Love" stamping plate for this mani. I love this plate so much and love even more that it has Walking Dead images on it, yay :)  Hope you like them, I do and I am getting a bit better at stamping and practice makes perfect and I plan on doing so much more stamping in the future too, it's fun :)
Yummy Daryl on my middle finger and the headless zombie he just shot :)
 
 
Abraham on my middle finger....MOTHER DICK!! MOTHER DICK!!
Rick Grimes
Here's the plate I used, aren't all these zombie images so freaking cool?
Barricuda on it's own.
That's it for now.  I'll talk to you all a little bit later on when I post some more nails and blog posts that I need to get caught up with.  Here's two of my black beauties living and loving life :)
Pebbles
Dino looking so cute and Pebbles behind him :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment