Thursday, November 12, 2015

Glitter Glitter Spam

Happy Friday Eve!

Yay, we are almost to the weekend, yay :) I hope you are all doing well.  I am okay.  I was sick pretty much since last Wednesday thru Tuesday of this week when I finally started to feel back to normal.  It started out with my stomach upset and keeping me in the bathroom lots, ugh, then went to my head being stuffy, sore throat, no energy, body aches and pains. Maybe the flu?  Not sure, but, it was rough.  I was also really sad that I was sick over the weekend and didn't get to go to the wedding of two of my closest friends, sniffle, but, I just didn't have the energy to do it.  I have never gotten a flu shot in the past, but, now am thinking that maybe I should start getting them every year now that I am getting older too. I did at least have my little Miss Betty kitty on the couch with me pretty much the entire time I was couch ridden, so, that at least made being so sick a bit better.  Our fur babies, they sure do know when we need them to comfort us or just to make us feel a little better :)

Anyways, on to the nails!  Today I have some glitter spam for you.  I did the following nails here and there over the last couple of weeks.  I used a base of Orly "Midnight Show" here and China Glaze "Techno" on my accents and a coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Holo top coat" on the rest.



Midnight Show by it's lonesome
I used a base here of OPI "I'm Feeling Sashy" with an unknown glitter on my accents and a "Melly Mix" on the rest.
 

I'm Feeling Sashy on it's own.

Base here of Essie "Pret-o-surfer" with China Glaze "Let's Dew It" on my accents and a "Melly Mix" again on the rest.
 
Pret-o-surfer on it's own.
 I have a base here of Orly "Ancient Jade" with accents of Orly "Turn It Up" and an unknown beauty supply store glitter on the others.  I love Turn It Up, this is such a cool glitter, so pretty and bright :)
 
 
Ancient Jade by itself, this is such a pretty shade, I love it!

Hope you enjoyed this edition of Glitter Spam :)  I have a couple more manis to post this week of some sponged nails I did that came out really pretty.

Here's what I had on the couch with me when I was home sick, she's a doll.  I love this cat so so much, she's the best and so sweet.


Here's Betty again cleaning herself one day in a cat bed.

Miss Betty 

Here's all three of my black cats one day all chilling in the living room ;)

Dino, Pebbles and Miss Betty 
That's all for today.  Enjoy the rest of your night my loves and I'll talk to you all soon for sure :) Glitter on!!!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment