Sunday, March 6, 2016

More Nails I've Done

Happy Dead Day Yay!

It's Walking Dead Day, YAY :)  I love my Sundays again since WD is back on, that's for sure.  Can't wait for tonight's episode, it's been good so far since the mid-season premiere.  I am truly such a deadhead, LOL, I do love me some walkers and Walking Dead :)

I have the worst flippin' head cold right now too since this past Thursday and have just been miserable with this, it sucks.  I hate being sick, it's not fun, but, I did go to the horse expo in our area this past Friday night with my Mom and sister and we had a really good time.  We went to see an event called Theatre Equus which is basically performance art with horses, there were lots of really pretty and well trained horses there.  I did do some horse nails for the night that I'll post about later on this week.

For today I have a slew of manis I've done the last few weeks.  I hope you enjoy them.  Now, onto the nails :)

I started with a base of China Glaze "Pink or Swim", then put small blobs of China Glaze "Tart-y For The Party", China Glaze "Escaping Reality" and China Glaze "Electric Beat" on my nails to smoosh, then took one of my stampers and smooshed the colors together on my nails to create the smooshed marbled look.  I then stamped on my middle finger using Born Pretty plate BP29 with Sinful Colors "Black on Black", then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on my smooshed and stamped nails and one coat of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Tutu Pretty" on the remaining nails.





Pink Or Swim on it's own, this is from the new China Glaze spring collection and it's a really pretty pink.

Then, for this second mani I did, I used a base of OPI "Super Cute In Pink", then did the glitter accent with Funky Fingers "Saved By The Glitter" and stamped the birds using OPI "Eurso Euro" and Born Pretty plate BPL-025 with a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and a coat of CND Effects "Sapphire Sparkle" on the non art and glitter nails.


Super Cute In Pink is from the OPI Hello Kitty collection that is out now and this is a super pretty purple orchid type shade, not pink at all, LOL.
For this one I used a base of Essie "Cute As A Button", then dry brushed my accent nails using OPI "Suzi Nails New Orleans", OPI "My Twin Mimmy", China Glaze "Raindance The Night Away", Orly "Be Daring" and OPI "You Are So Outta Lime", then I put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the brushed nails and one coat of LA Girl Fruity "Strawberry Delight" on the rest.  To dry brush, wipe pretty much all the polish off of the brush, then lightly brush onto the nail, repeat with as many colors as you want to create this look.  I love the dry brush technique, it's easy and turns out really pretty too I think.




Cute As A Button on it's own.  This is one of my very favorite polishes ever.  I love this color so much and everyone should have it.
 This last mani I started with a base of Essie "Boxer Shorts", then stamped using Born Pretty plate "Childhood Memories" (rocking horse) and MJ Plate "JR-9" (carousel) with Konad black stamping polish.  I then put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails, with an unknown sheer beauty supply glitter on my ring finger nail and one coat on of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Pink Grapefruit" on the others.



Boxer Shorts n it's own, this is such a pretty blue, I love this one too.

That's it for today.  Casey is making dinner right now and then we are just chilling the rest of the night watching WD, yay.  I leave you with cutie Mr. Kitty looking cute.  Talk to you all soon, soon, I promise.  Have a great rest of the night and weekend.



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment