Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Foxes

Happy Thursday Loves,

Just a super quick post today.  Casey and I are leaving shortly to go camping up in Potter County, PA at the bus, my families camp up in the middle of no where in the mountains.  We are painting the bus this weekend and planning on just having a nice relaxing weekend.  I'll post my nails I did for the weekend and some pics when we get home.

Today I have some super adorable foxes I did this week for Fall.  I love these so much, they are so cute and turned out so cute I think :)  I love them, hope you do too :)

Here my base is OPI "Towel Me About It". I used nail art brushes, dotting tools with OPI "Hot & Spicy", China Glaze "Mahogony Magic" and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to draw the foxes.  I put a coat of Catrice "Miss Money Penny" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.





Towel Me About It on it's own. 
That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend and I'll talk to you early next week when we get back.  I leave you with Miss Betty, Buster and Mr. Kitty all sleeping together one day on the couch :) Aren't they so cute!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment