Friday, October 27, 2017

Super Scary Stamped Spiders!

Happy Friday Loves,

Just a quick post today. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, feel like a cold is coming on, ugh, so taking it easy this weekend until Sunday when I am going to a church event with my Mom and painting faces and some nails too :)

Today I have some spiders and webs that did last night.  These were super quick and super simple to do.  I do love the full nail images, they are so much easier to stamp on the nails than the individual image!

My base is China Glaze "Orange Knockout".  I stamped Konad Black with Lina Spookalicious! 01 and Born Pretty BP-L057 plates.  The glitter i China Glaze "Boundary of Memory".




Orange Knockout on it's own. I've had this one for a long time, think it may have been one of my first neon oranges I ever bought. It is bright!
That's it for today.  I'm going to get under a blanket and cuddle with the kitties the rest of the night now since I am not feeling 100%.

Have a great rest of the night.  Here's Mr. Dino snuggling under a blanket on a chilly night, such spoiled kitties and I would not have it any other way.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment