Sunday, October 15, 2017

Potter County, PA Weekend At The Bus

Happy Sunday My Love Bugs,

I hope today finds you well and that you are having a good weekend.  I've been having a very low key lazy weekend this weekend and it's been nice.  Today I plan on just chilling, taking a bath and watching some of the Fear the Walking Dead marathon until the season finale tonight. I like Fear but definitely not as invested in this show as I am The Walking Dead which, yay, the season premiere of that is next Sunday night and I cannot wait.  So, I will for sure have some TWD nails next Sunday for you :)

Last weekend Casey and I went up to Potter County, PA camping at the bus, our family's camp up there that was my Dad's pride and joy.  We repainted the bus and the outhouse and they both for sure needed it. I have some pics after my nails from our trip up.  As usual it was an awesome time.  I love it up there and am so happy that I can keep my Dad's pride and love for the bus and Potter County going.

So, of course I did some nails for the weekend. I really like the way these turned out even if my trees did turn out a bit leaning due to my not stamping gently enough, lol. Oh well, we'll just say it was windy the day these nails got done, ha, ha :) I love the little tiny deer on them too! Hope you likey :)

My base here was Color Club "Til The Record Stops". I then sponged on OPI "Don't Mess With OPI" and OPI "What's With The Cattitude" using an eye shadow applicator.  I then stamped using Kleancolor "Metallic Brown" and Bundle Monster BM-S178 plate. The glitter is Orly "Mermaid Tale" on my thumb and pinky to finish.





Til the Record Stops on it's own.  This was perfect for the base for these nails I thought.
Here are some pics from the bus trip last weekend. Enjoy :)

Before painting:



After painting, my Daddy would be so happy it got a new paint job on it :) :




The outhouse got painted too, didn't get a pic of it before, but it was a chipped up off white color previously.

Here's the view from camp, this is one of our neighbor's cabins.


Pretty Fall colors coming in:



Two little sad abandoned cabins on the road in to our camp area:

The elk cows we saw on the way up:


It was so cool seeing those two elk.  Casey or I had never seen elk in person before so that made it super cool to see :)

That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'll talk to you in a day or so when I post my first Halloween nails of the season which are some really super frightening ghosts :)

No kitty pic today since you got all of these :) Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment