Sunday, October 22, 2017

I Am NEGAN!!!! If Daryl Dies We Riot

Happy Dead Day All,

It's here, it's finally here, The Walking Dead season premiere day!  I'm so excited!  I've missed it the last many months.  Well, sorta, my sister and I have been having a once a week Walking Dead marathon and I've watched the marathons here and there on AMC so I have had my fix, but I need new episodes now, lol :)

My sister, Tina, is here for our TWD premiere party of three night .  I have been watching the marathon off and on all weekend and today also.

I have lots of favorite characters on the show, however, Mr. Daryl Dixon is my very favorite of them all 'cuz, well, Norman Reedus, hubba, hubba :) :)  So, in honor of Daryl I decided to some Daryl focused nails for the premiere tonight.

Without further ado, I present to you my Daryl Dixon nails. Hope  you likey, I sure do!! I am so happy with these and love them, love them, love them :)

I started with a base of Orly "Prelude To A Kiss", then dry brushed on Essie "Fierce No Fear" and Essie "Cocoa Karma". I then stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Uber Chic "Zombie Love 1" and "Zombie Love 2" plates.



 My nails dry brushed before stamping.


Prelude To A Kiss on it's own, a streaky mess, going into the purge pile.
There you have the nails.  Now, on to some fun kitty pics.  My sister's kitten she named Negan so we had to make him a little Negan costume.  The bat I made using some hemp and a catnip cigar toy, his jacket and scarf and just simply pieces of scrap material.  I love the little Lucille, I think it turned out great! He is a therapy cat that my sister takes to homes for the older people to visit with so he's really good with wearing stuff like this.  I love these pics so much, isn't he a pretty little guy?  He also gets neutered this Tuesday, so yay to that :)

Here's Negan being Negan :)










Here's my sister, Tina, and I all ready for tonight with our Walking Dead shirts :)

That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and enjoy the premiere tonight if you are going to be watching. Talk soon and HAPPY DEAD DAY, YAY :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment