Friday, July 20, 2018

Cacti...Cacti...Cactus...

Happy Finally Friday Loves,

Hello my loves, I hope you are well and life is good.  I've no complaints my way, life is good, I am blessed and fortunate every single day.  I did have a sick kitty for a few days, not sure what was up with her.  I flea treated her and she was outside in the heat so maybe a combo of both, but, my poor little Princess Pebbles didn't feel good for a couple of days.  Well, the day I decided she was going to go to the doctor she seemed way better and by that evening was completely back to her self, yay.  I hate my babies aren't feeling well, it stresses this kitty momma out, they are so Casey and my kids, we love them so much!

Also excited today since I got to see the Better Call Saul and The Walking Dead trailers going on from Comic Con this week, more yay :)

And, it's FRIDAY, even more YAY!! It's been a long work week, not a bad one, just long.  I'm so happy the weekend is here!

Anyways, on to the nails.  Today I have cactus nails I did for this week.  I love cactus and love the desert, had been wanting to do some cactus nails for a while so this week I finally did.  I LOVE them, I think they are so cute, hope you likey too.

My base is China Glaze "Sun Worshiper".  I sponged on Sally Hansen X-treme Wear ""Bare It All" for the ground and China Glaze "Secret Peri-Wink-le" for the sky.  I used nail art brushes with Essie "On the Roadie"and Orly "Coachella Dweller" to draw the cactus' on.  I put a coat of China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" on top of the cactus' and a coat of L.A. Colors "Coral Reef" on the others to finish.




Sun Worshiper on it's own, a perfect Summer bright. 
That's it for today.  I will be doing some shark nails this weekend for Shark Week starting Sunday night.  I can't wait!  I love Shark Week, it's so good!

Have a great rest of the night, talk soon.  Here's Miss Betty, cute as can be as usual, watching TV :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment