Sunday, July 29, 2018

Summer Lightning Storm

Happy Sunday My Loves,

Hello my friends! I hope today finds you well and that life is good.  Things are great my way :)

This past week we've had so much rain around our area, it's been crazy.  There's been flooding in areas and the river by us was at flood action stage but thankfully did not flood anywhere bad near us.  We did get some water in our basement but not much more than we normally get during heavy rains and for that too I am very thankful.  The rain finally did stop on Friday morning and it's been really nice out so far this weekend and that has been nice.  Sadly tho' the rain is supposed to return this week and we are supposed to get thunderstorms most of the week, ugh. 

Summer is a time for thunderstorms often so what better time than now to do some lightning storm nails.  I had seen other girls doing lightning and had been wanting to do some myself so here you go, my lightning nails. I think these came out super awesome.  Hope you like them too :)

My base is Sinful Colors "Rain Storm". I then sponged on China Glaze "2NITE", Color Club "Over the Moon" and Color Club "Eternal Beauty" on the nails with the lightning. I used a nail art brush with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to draw the lightning. I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those nails and then a coat of Color Club "Glow Get 'Em" on the other to finish.




Rain Storm on it's own. This is such a pretty blue. I love it.
Here's a feel good since I haven't posted one in a while:

"Always wear your invisible crown."

I like this one, it's cute :)

That's it for today, have a great rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you soon.  I leave you with Miss Betty sleeping, she's so cute and peaceful when she's conked out :) I love her cuteness so much!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment