Wednesday, July 25, 2018

More Sharks For Shark Week!!

Happy Hump Day My Loves,

Hope you are well and that your week is going good.  Mine is going pretty good and it's Shark Week so I've been watching and learning sharks :)  I love Shark Week, it's such a fun week!  Hard to believe it's in it's 30th year!

Today I have my second Shark Week nails for this year.  I love these and love the different not blue base for these.  The Hammerhead shark makes me so happy.  I think these turned out so darn cute! Hope you like them too!

My base is China Glaze "Boujee Board".  I used a nail art brush and dotting tools with two OPI gray minis that don't have names to draw the sharks and their eyes and a white nail striper to draw the teeth and mouths on.  The glitter is Wet 'n Wild "I'm With the Band" and then I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Moonlight" on the rest to finish.




Boujee Board on it's own.  This is so pretty! 
That's it for my Shark Week nails for this year! My next shark nails will be next month for the 6th and final Sharknado movie :) 

Have a great rest of the night. I'll chat at you again soon.  I leave you with black cat love, here's all three, Pebbles, Dino and Miss Betty all sleeping with me one day.  I love our babies so much and love when all three are together with me :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment