Sunday, November 22, 2020

Cats, Bunnies & Pumpkins

Happy Sunday my loves, 

I hope that today finds you well, healthy and safe. I am okay. This week I am off from Wednesday through next Tuesday. I am obviously not going anywhere with Covid but will have a staycation and hang with the kitties. Casey will be making turkey dinner for just the two of us Thursday. I am looking forward to some time off. I need the work break!

Today I have two manis for you. I did the yellow ones Friday night, smudged the heck out of them so redid my nails yesterday with the blue. I love them both and was kinda bummed I buggered the yellow ones up. Oh well!

My base is Holo Taco "Lemon Sucker". I reverse stamped using Maniology MXM041 plate with Sinful Colors "Black on Black", OPI "Don't Bossa Nova Me Around", Twinkled T gray, Holo Taco "Red Licorace" and Holo Taco "Orange Drink". I then put a coat of Holo Taco "Solar Unicorn Skin" on my middle nails to finish. 




   Lemon Sucker on it's own. Love, love, love Holo Taco's linear holos.

Here my base is Color Club "Crystal Baller". I stamped with Whats Up Nails B053 and Lina 4 Seasons Autumn 02. I stamped with Maniology "Annato Clay" and colored the images with OPI "Live Love Carnival" and China Glaze "Shore Enuff. The glitter is Poparazzi "Peacock". Did not get a pic of "Crystal Baller" on it's own. It is another glorious holo that I love ❤



That's it for today. I leave you with Mr. Kitty being too cute😍

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment