Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy 6th Got You Day My Miss Betty

Happy Sunday!!!!

Today is a very special day for me. Today is 6 year got you day for the little love of my life kitty Miss Betty. I love all of our cats dearly but Miss Betty is the one I have that special super strong bond with. She is my baby baby girl. I love her so much and am so thankful each and every day that she is my little girl and is in my life❤❤❤❤

Of course I have nails to celebrate our day today. I did some reverse stamping that I am very pleased with how it turned out. I also have lots of pics of Miss Betty in this post too. The picture below will always be one of my favorites and you can see how cute she really is. I mean just look at that face❤❤❤

On to the nails now. My bases are Essie "Can Dew Attitude" (index, middle, ring) and Essie "Pretty Edgy" (pinky, thumb). I then stamped using Maniology "Lilypad" (green) and Maniology "Straight Up Black" (black) stamping polish to pick the images up with Chez Delaney "Chats & Chiens 002" and MoYou "Crazy Cat Lady 04" plates. I then colored in the two images with Essie "Feelin' Wellies", OPI "Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?" and China Glaze "Shore Enuff". The green glitter around the stamp on the middle nails is a no name snowman polish and on my pinkies and thumbs is one coat of Cupcake Polish "Plumpy".




Can Dew Attitude (index, middle, ring) and Pretty Edgy (pinky, thumb) on their own. 

There you have my Happy Got You Miss Betty Day nails. Really love the way these came out. 

Here is a slew of pics of Miss Betty and some with her and my in them together. Have a great rest of the weekend. I'll be spending the day being lazy and hanging out with my little girl today, so not much different than any other Sunday, lol. Talk to you later. Stay safe and healthy. 
                                           


                                               












Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment