Sunday, November 15, 2020

Fall Plaid and Our New Bunny ❤🐰

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope today finds you well and healthy. I've been suffering with fall allergies and a terrible sinus headache the last two days but other than that I am okay and life is alright, well, as alright as it can be in this strange year! 

Last week I mentioned that we adopted a new bunny from a friend that raises show bunnies but she did not meet breed standards since she has white on her toes. I went and got her last Sunday and she is doing absolutely great since she has been here with us. We named her Sissie since she is our other rabbit, The Girl (that is her name, lol), new sister. They are getting along really well and the cats and her are getting along wonderfully also so all is well on the pet front and being friends. The Girl is a bit jealous since she has been the only bunny here since we lost our other two about 3 years ago or so. We have been giving her tons of extra attention also so she is realizing that she is still just as loved as always :) I have bunny pics at the end of this post :) 

Today I have some super simple stamped nails I did yesterday. I made this mani super quick since my head has been hurting so bad, ugh. My lines did not pick up as crisp as I would have liked but oh well. I still think these are super pretty and so fall like! 

My base is Essie "Swing of Things". I stamped using Maniology "Cozy" polish and Maniology M164 plate. I put a coat of Orly "Prisma Gloss Gold" on top of the stamped nails. On my middle nails is a coat of ILNP "Karma" and on my thumbs and pinkies is one coat of Cupcake Polish "Lemon Icing" to finish. 




                            Swing of Things on it's own. Love these types of shades for Fall. 

Here is Sissie last Sunday after we brought her home and got her all settled. She is just so cute :) We love her lots already. She is really sweet! 


Here she is on Tuesday or Wednesday getting to know the cats. 

Here she is yesterday loving being out in the yard and able to run around and have fun. She really is loving life! 


This was The Girl last Sunday acting all miffed when we first brought her home. She was so mad here and grouchy about a new kid coming, lol! 
She got over that quite fast though. Here are Sissie and The Girl yesterday both loving life and becoming friends. 

The Girl not so angry any longer, ha ha! She is such a good girl too. We love her loads too! 
That's it for today. Have a great Sunday. I'm not doing much but taking it easy and trying to get rid of this horrible headache, ugh. Talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment