Sunday, September 19, 2021

Arrrrrr...Me Mateys, Talk Like Zee Pirate Today

Happy Sunday Arrrrr....Garrrrr.....Yarrrrr.....

Hello me friends. I hope ye is well today. Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day. I think this is a silly fun day and always enjoy doing pirate nails and talking like a pirate. I am going to a horse show today so I will definitely be talking like a pirate off and on today, ha ha!!

Onto the nails. I absolutely love these and think they turned out so cute. These pirates ☠ are so funny!

My bases are Cupcake Polish Cloudburst (pinkies, middle & thumbs) and Fancy Gloss Shimmering Skies (index & ring). I stamped using Born Pretty BP-200 and Mundo de Unas MDU Pirates plates with Maniology and Twinkled T stamping polishes. 



Have a great day, talk soon. I leave you with my girls, Miss Betty and Princess Pebbles, sleeping one morning when I left for work. This makes my heart happy 😊 
q
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment