Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Happy Fall Ya'll, Yay!!!

Happy Fall, Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!

Hello my loves. Quick post today. I had an ick day at work so I don't feel like saying much. Today is the first day of Fall which makes me so happy. I'm so ready for cooler temperatures and low humidity. Today is rainy but not hot so I will take it. 

I did some trees and leaves for today's nails. I like these. Still getting the hang of mixing colors on an image so I didn't quite blend them the way I wanted. Oh well, next time will be better!

My bases are Color Club Kismet (thumb, middle & pinkies) and P.O.P. Polish Shovel It (index & ring). I stamped using Lantern & Wren Finally Fall and Lina 4 Seasons Autumn 02 plates with Maniology, Twinkled T and Hit the Bottle stamping polishes.



That's it for today. Have a great night. Talk soon ❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment