Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Melly's Musings Is 7!!!

Happy Wednesday Loves, 

Yesterday this blog turned seven!!! Hard to believe I've been doing this for seven years now. I will continue to post my nails on this blog as I like to have all my nails in one place and not all over on Facebook or Instagram. I also still have views daily so I have no reason to stop posting here. Even if I had no views I'd still post to, again, have all my manis in one place.

I chose to do nail polish themed nails this year because that is the subject of this blog and because Nail Polish Is Life and I Love Nail Polish 💅 ❤

My base is Wildflower Lacquer Scarlet. I put one coat of Polish Me Silly Glow Girl on top of my index, middle and ring nails. I stamped using Uber Chic Nail Polish Is Life plate with all Maniology and Clear Jelly Stamper stamping polishes. 



That's all for today. Thanks to all who read and visit this blog. Have a great Hump Day and Happy Blog b-day Melly's Musings 🎂🍰🧁🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃

Talk to you next week when we get from camping this weekend.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment