Monday, September 27, 2021

Out of this World Horse Show Fun

Happy Monday loves, 

Yesterday I was at a horse show that I helped at. It was a fun year end show with fun timed and elimination events plus a costume class. This year's theme was galaxy/universe/spacey. It was a fun theme and fun to see the costumes people come up with. I have some pics at the end of this post.

I of course did some fun spacey nails. I am so pleased with how these turned out. I love them, hope you do too 😊

My bases are ILNP Party Bus (thumb & pinky) and ILNP Cityscape (index, middle & ring). I stamped using Born Pretty BP-A09 Deep Cosmos and MdU Space 1 plates with Maniologh Bam White! stamping Polish and several different holo polishes. I added K.B. Shimmer Love At Frost Sight magnetic polish on top of the Party Bus nails to complete this spacey look.



Here are the show grounds first thing in the morning when I first got there. It was so pretty and so peaceful. It was also a beautiful weather day. It was so nice all day long and such a pretty day!

Here are the fun entries in the costume class. It was so good!







That's it for today. I'll talk to you tomorrow when I post my blog b-day nails.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly 

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment