Wednesday, September 15, 2021

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Fall!

Happy Wednesday Loves, 

Hello friends, I hope you are well and that life if good. It is okay my way. I feel like I haven't posted in forever but it has only been a little over a week! It is hot and sticky here yet again. I am so tired of Summer weather. This year has been so hot and muggy and I am so ready for Fall and cooler weather. 

So, without further ado, I give you my first Fall themed nails of the year. I chose acorns and this olive green to begin the season's nails. I think these are so cute. Hope you this so too :) 

My bases are Enchanted Polish The Rainbow Connection (thumb, index & pinkies) and Enchanted Polish Buddy (middle & ring). I stamped using Lina 4 Seasons Autumn 01 and 02 plates with all Maniology stamping polishes.



That's all for today. Have a great day, talk soon. I leave you with my handsome sweet old man King Dino. He's about 14 now and is starting to drop some weight and have some other old kitty issues. It's hard seeing him age. He is such a good boy and I love him so!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment