Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Squeee....the Month of Halloween Is Here!!!

Happy Tuesday my loves, 

I hope you are well and life is good. It is great my way. This past weekend we were at our family camp in the mountains. It was a fun time as usual and the weather was amazing all weekend! This was my last trip up for this year as it's getting cold and I am not a cold weather camper. I have a slew of pics after my nails. 

I didn't do any camp/mountain/wildlife nails since I still had my blog b-day nails on when we left. So, for today since Halloween month has officially begun I have my first spooky nails of the season. I think these jack-o-lanterns turned out great and I think they are totally spooky ones at that! Hope you like them too! I love Halloween, it's fun and I can't wait to do many more fun nails for the Halloween season! 

My bases are Penelope Luz Tulip (thumb, index & pinkies) and Cupcake Polish D'oh! (middle & ring). I stamped using Lina Spookalicious! 01 and Maniology M071 plates with Maniology and Hit the Bottle stamping polishes.



Here are a slew of pics from my weekend at camp, on the way to camp and around some areas in Potter County that we went to. Enjoy the pic spam :) 

Camp on Sunday morning. 



These two were at camp Sunday morning. 

This is me chilling at camp! 



Some pretty pics around camp. 




























The Bayless Paper Mill Ruins. 



The Austin Dam Memorial Park. 


The only two elk we saw the whole weekend. 

More from around our camp. 










Sadie, the one general store dog, she is so sweet. I love her! 

An overlook on the way to camp. It so amazing here! 



This sign means we've made it to our home away county. 

That's it for today. Have a great rest of week, talk soon :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment