Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Candy Everyone Hates

Happy Thursday Friends, 

Today I have more Halloween nails for this year. Today it is the candy that everyone hates, lol. I don't particularly hate candy corn and will eat a few here and there but it's definitely not one of my favorite types of candy. I do, however, find them so cute so that makes them pretty cool I think :) 

I think these turned out great with the different image on each nail. Hope you like them too! 

My base is Pahlish If You've Got It, Haunt It!. I stamped using Maniology M253, Uber Chic Halloween 01 and 03 plates with all Maniology stamping polishes. 



Have a great Thursday, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty on her little cozy bed on the back of our couch. She loves sleeping up there, one of her favorite places to sleep. She is the just the cutest, my Miss Betty! I love her so much! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly 

 Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment