Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Mummy Of the Year

Happy Hump Day friends, 

Quick post today. I'm in the waiting room waiting for my mom to get done with having a colonoscopy. 

Today I have these super cute mummy nails. I think these turned out adorable. 

My bases are Enchanted Polish Best Wishes, Warmest Regards (thumb & pinkies) and Cirque Colors Pebble (index, middle & ring). I stamped using Lina Spookalicious 02, Uber Chic Halloween 06 and Maniology M158 plates with Maniology and Hit the Bottle stamping polishes. I did free hand some more bandages on the middle nails as I felt that one needed more.



That's it for today. Have a great Wednesday, talk soon. Here's some awesome sunrise pics I got at mom's this morning. It was so pretty 😍 



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment