Saturday, October 23, 2021

Trick 'r Treat, Sam's Coming For You (if you break Halloween tradition, that is)

Happy Caturday Loves,

It's the weekend, yay 🥰 Later on today Casey and I are going to hang out with some friends and carve pumpkins. I'm excited, I have not carved a pumpkin in a lot of years or hung out with these friends in a while. Not sure what I'm carving yet though. I'm thinking ghosts maybe. I will definitely post pics on my next blog post.

Today my nails are the demonic child Sam from the movie Trick 'r Treat. I love this movie, it's become one of my favorite scary Halloween movies. It's a few stories I one. Basically Sam comes for you or bad befalls you if you break Halloween tradition. Watch it if you haven't and if you are into scary movies. I love scary movies. They totally put me in the Halloween spirit and I am so happy to have this image on a stamping plate. I did have to shrink the Sam images on old school opaque stamper heads so Sam is crooked, oh well!

My base is Polished For Days What Is This?! with one coat of Polished For Days This Is Halloween on top on my index, middle & ring nails. I stamped using Sugar Bubbles SB-087, Beauty Big Bang XL-27 and Ejubas EJB-X20 plates and several different brands of stamping polishes.



That's all for today, talk soon. Have a great weekend!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment