Sunday, October 31, 2021

Trick or Treaters & Plague Doctor (Final Halloween 2021 Manis)

Happy Halloween My Loves, 

It's the last day of Halloween, sniffle, sniffle... I love the month of Halloween, it's so fun to me. I love doing Halloween themed nails, handing out candy to trick or treaters, Halloween decor (this is the time I find some really cute and cool black cat stuff :) ) dressing up and scary and scary cheesey movies. To me Halloween is just a fun month and I love it :) :) 

Today I have my final two Halloween manis that I did this past week. I must say I did feel very sad when I was putting all my month of Halloween stamping plates away. I was not ready to stop with my Halloween nails this year! 

Anyways, onto the nails.  These trick or treaters I did Friday after work and I absolutely love them. I did not have time to do them before our trick or treaters so I decided they would be the finale for this year. They turned out so cute I think! 

My bases are Starrily Adrenaline (black) and Painted Polish Mystery Crelly Huit (white). I stamped using Moyra 83 Fall In Love, Maniology M253, Lina Spookalicious 01 and 03 plates with all Maniology stamping polishes. 



These next nails I did this past week but did not get to give them their own post so on this final Halloween nails of the year they go! These were such easy simple stamping and I loved them. I am hoping in the future I find a plate with a plague doctor on that is it's own image that can be reverse stamped. That would be awesome!  My base is K.B. Shimmer Mist Me (absolutely in love with this polish by the way) with one coat of Fancy Gloss Opal on my index and ring nails. I stamped using Whats Up Nails B023 plate with Maniology Straight Up Black stamping polish.



There you have my last two spooky Halloween nails of this year, sniffle. Oh well, now it's back to Fall fun nails and that I am okay with too after I do my Miss Betty Got You Day nails for this Tuesday that is. 

Have a great Halloween, talk soon. Here are our Jack 'o Lanterns that myself, Casey and Sarah (our friend and upstairs neighbor) carved last Saturday at our friends' carving party we all went to, it was so fun seeing friends I had not seen in a long time. It was great. The first picture is all of them together at the carving party and the second is out in front of our place on trick or treat night this past Thursday night (don't ask, it's weird around this area, trick or treat is not always on the 31st, but does it really matter since all of October is Halloween :) ). 

Here is Mr. Kitty handing out candy with us. He loves hanging out with us during trick or treat night. It's so cute. He loves interacting with us and people that come by. He lets kids and adults pet him and they love it. Our other cat Charlie hung out with us too so next year I am going to put a festive collar on him also :) 

Here is Mr. Kitty's collar I made for him for this year. He totally rocked it as you can see in the photos. 
Happy Halloween!

Polish & Purrs, 

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment