Sunday, October 10, 2021

PA Renaissance Fair Dragons (2021 Edition)

Happy Sunday my Loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope you are well and life is good. It is great my way. Yesterday was my annual trip to our local Renaissance Faire. I went with my boyfriend, Casey, sister, Tina, and cousin, Jesse. I also ran into two friends I had not seen in around 8 years and that was awesome. We had so much fun, as usual. It was a great day and a great time. I have many pictures after my nails. 

I dressed as my own version of a pirate with dragon horns so I did some dragon nails for the day. I think these are cute and think they look good on the bases.

My bases are Different Dimensions Summer Soltice (on all but ring nails) and Cuticula Andalasia (ring). I stamped using Lantern and Wren A Scenic Escape, Flight of Fantasy and Uber Chic Fairytale 01 plates with several different brands of stamping polishes (that I am way too lazy to log here, lol).



That's it for the nails. Now, on to the slew of pics. This is me when I first got there. I enjoyed my thrown together pirate gear :) 
This is my favorite fun pic of the me of the day, so fun!
One of the knight jousters and his horse. This guy and his horse were super sweet!
Unicorns, they do exist, ha!
Casey trying his hand at midieval games, the original carnival games :) 

Me again! 
My cousin Jesse.
Jesse and me. I love this!
A cool dragon. 
Jesse and me again, he was a pirate too :) 
Mermaids :) :) :) 





The Museum of Torture. Here's Jesse. 
Here's me! 

More cool stuff. 


Jesse and my sister, Tina. 
Birds!!!



Jesse. 

Me again!
The knights and their brave steeds.



The friends, Andrew and Heather, that I ran into. It was so great seeing them! 
Have a great Sunday, talk soon. 


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?








No comments:

Post a Comment