Sunday, November 13, 2022

I Am Miss Betty ❤

Happy Sunday loves, 

Last night we went to a post post (2 weeks after) Halloween party our friends have every year. This was the first one since 2019 and it was so great seeing old friends and catching up. 

I went as Miss Betty and Casey went as Waldo from Where's Waldo. I failed to get a pic of us together though, boo. Oh well. 

It was so fun being my baby girl ❤ 

Here are my nails I did for the night. I used decals. Super easy and super fast!

My bases are Polish Me Silly Lollipop Glow (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer Every Adventure Requires A First Step (flakie). The decals are from Maniology. 



Here is me as Miss Betty with Miss Betty ❤


Here's a few other pics from the night!











That's all. Have a great Sunday, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment