Saturday, November 26, 2022

Holy Huntin' Holiday 2022

Happy Caturday loves!!!

Today in Pennsylvania marks a very special day for deer hunters. It's opening day of deer rifle season. It is a huge thing here! I do not hunt but my dad was a big hunter and my brother Dave and boyfriend Casey hunts. I also have plenty of other hunters in my life so I enjoy doing huntin' nails for them. 

Each year I dedicate my deer season nails to my dad and for all the mighty hunters in my life. I think this year's came out awesome. They are my favorite to date. 

My bases are Holo Taco Highest Bidder (silver gray) and LynBDesigns Renoir Or Not, Here I Come (flakie). I used Mundo de Unas Great Oudoors 2, Beauty Big Bang Silhouette XL-002 and some no name plates with different stamping polishes. 



There you have my nails for deer season. I love these. I also put my tree up. It is so easy. All I do is take it out of a five gallon bucket I store it in, put fresh batteries in the lights and I am done. It's small and I love it 🙂

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment