Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving Turkey Trot

Happy Turkey Day!!!! 

Hello friends, I hope you are well and are going to have a nice time with family and/or friends for the holiday. I went to my mom's and had a very small turkey dinner, well, lunch with mom and my sister who lives with her. Mom has some mobility issues now at her age of 80 so she would rather stay home. I went early and and helped her go thru some things that she wants to purge and get rid of. Casey went to his parents and sent my love to everyone in his family this year since I am not going to be there. 

For my nails I did these cute turkeys. I think they turned out really cute :) 

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer Fever Chill Weird (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer Fall-In-Leaves (flakie). I stamped using Manitude Talk Turkey To Me plate with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Thanksgiving. Talk soon! 

Here is a picture of mom and me from today ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment