Sunday, November 20, 2022

Rest In Peace The Walking Dead

Happy Sunday loves, 

Tonight is the series finale of The Walking Dead. I'm a bit sad but also feel it's time for the series to end after 12 years. It's had it's up and downs and times where I was not that into the writing but I just couldn't stop watching it. It will forever remain one of my favorite shows because......zombies!! I love zombies 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 

My sister Tina is coming over tonight for our final Walking Dead watch party. It will be bittersweet. I just really hope they give the series a satisfying ending! We shall see. 

For my nails I went super simple stamping. I like these and think they turned out cute.

My bases are ILNP Abudance (multi chrome) with a coat of Fancy Gloss Gold reflective topper and Red Eye Lacquer Being There For A Child Is the Most Noble Thing A Toy Can Do (flakie). I stamped using Creative Shop 46 and Pretty  Nails by Robin Walking Dead plates with Maniology Straight Up Black. 



Have a great Sunday. See you Thursday when I post my turkey day nails. I leave you with Princess Pebbles on her bed on the back of our couch. She is so pretty!!! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment