Saturday, October 17, 2015

Black & Ginger Halloween Kitty Nails

Happy Caturday Friends,

Hope you are having a great Caturday and weekend.  I am having a good one.  Casey and I went with his family to a Fall/Halloween parade that was held locally to us and that was fun, but, boy, did it get cold out quick, it's supposed be in the low 30's tonight and tomorrow night. I am so not looking forward to the cold.  I hate the cold so bad even tho' I do love Fall, it's that impending doom of Winter that sucks, yuck.  At least I have Casey and kitties to cuddle tonight now after being cold the last few hours :)

So, this Halloween season I am on a mission to do several Halloween inspired manis.  I did a candy corn dotticure last week that I will post either tomorrow or Monday after I post my Walking Dead nails tomorrow or Walking Dead Day, yay, that I did before PDF and for PDF since I was not home to, gasp, watch the season premiere last Sunday night since I was at PDF then, so, the candy corn-icure has to wait, LOL :)

I did these black and orange (ginger) Halloween kitty nails last night.  This is the first time I did cats freehand and I am pretty giddy with how these came out, they are so cute.  I did these using some of my nail art brushes, dotting tools (for the eyes) and polishes.  I didn't write down what I used tho', so, here you go, Halloween kitty nails to start my Halloween manis on the blog, yay, and how appropriate that I start with but, what else, cats!

 
 
 
My cat ring and my cat nail. I think they look so good and cute together I thinks :)
 
 
 
 

Black cat nail and black cat, Dino
 That's it for tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow and will write more about PDF/vacation last weekend.  It was a really great burn and it became a very special burn too, it was nice and happy and fun indeed.  Here's Casey and me at PDF last Saturday afternoon.  I love this picture, it's a happy one indeed ;)  And, Miss Betty below, that face, that face, she's so stinkin' cute and some days I really just can't handle that cute, she's too cute :)  She's my heart, that one is.
Miss Betty
Talk to you tomorrow.  I'm going to chill the rest of the night and thaw out, LOL.  Have a great rest of Caturday loves!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

2 comments: