Sunday, October 18, 2015

Candy Corn-icure Nails

Hello again love bugs,

This is my 3rd post since last night, yay.  Catching up on my blog posts since going and getting back home from PDF. Which, PDF was really a great time for me, this was the most special burn for me that I've had in many burns.  It was really a special burn for Casey and me, on Saturday afternoon Casey professed his love for me and me for him too.  It was so nice to hear that from him and for us both to finally say it to each other too.  I am so lucky to have Casey in my life, he's a really great guy and I truly do love him very deeply.  He's become a very special person to me, yes, I am in love, yay :)

In other news, Dad was in the hospital for about 5 days, he's got pneumonia and they found some masses on his lungs.  They did a biopsy, but, we won't find out until this week if it's lung cancer or not.  I am scared for my Daddy, this sucks.  Please pray for and keep him and my family in your thoughts.  I'd really appreciate it.

I did these candy corn or candy corn-icure nails a couple of weeks ago.  I love them.  I used a dotting tool to create this look.  I started with a base of Orly "Freestyle" and did the accent candy corn nails using China Glaze "Happy Go Lucky", Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Sun Kissed" and China Glaze "White on White".  I then put one coat of China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" on my accents and one coat of China Glaze "White Cap" on the rest and was done.  These were fun and I really enjoyed doing these nails.





The polished I used with a bowl of candy corn.  I know most people don't like candy corn, but, I do and so do the horses.  We always get them candy corn during candy corn season, they love 'em.
Freestyle on it's own.  This is a really pretty color.  I love shades like this.

My inspiration for these nails.

My friend, Hope's candy corn nails that she did too when she and her man came over to hang out.  I love her nails here, they look so pretty.  I love all the dots on top of each other on Hope's nails.
Here's a couple pics of my baby and me at PDF.  I love these pictures, we are so happy and in love :)

This is the sky right before it stormed Friday night.  It was a really cool looking sky, thankfully it only rained for a little bit, then got nice again.  Rainy and wet PDF's are a pain in the ass, LOL.
And, of course, a kitty, this is little chunky monkey, Miss Betty, my heart kitty.
That's it for posts for this weekend.  Tomorrow night I will be doing some Frankenstein and vampire nails that I will get up this week.  Still have several Halloween manis I want to get done before Halloween.  I am having fun with my holiday nails, so much fun, yay.

Talk to you later this week.  It's almost time to start my Walking Dead night in a bit beginning with last week's episode, then the new one, yay, all the yays, I can't wait.  Have a great rest of the night!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment