Sunday, October 25, 2015

Scared Eyes In The Twilight

 Happy Dead Day Friends,

It's Walking Dead Day, yay!!! I am so excited for tonight's episode.  This season so far is just Holy Walking Dead, so, so good.  The first two episodes so far this season have had me on the edge of my Walking Dead seat, it's been so good, can't wait for tonight, yay :) 

Enough of my WD excitement for now tho', LOL.  Today I have some sooper dooper scared eyes in blue twilight as part of my Halloween nails this year.  I used a base of Orly "Indie" and then used a dotting tool for the eyes.  I wanted to use something different than black for my base, that's usually always the base color for eyes in the dark, so, I decided on this pretty blue for a twilight blue look.  I love the way these came out.  I used a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the eyes and a random beauty store scattered holo top coat on the rest.  I love these.  I think they came out really, really cute and so appropriate for Dead Day, yay :)
 
 
 
 

Indie on it's own, it's a little more like a periwinkle blue than I my picture shows, it's really pretty.
 And, there are my scared eyes nails.  I love them, I do think they turned out so cute and it was an easy mani to do as well.  I love using dotting tools, they are fun and every polish addict should totally have a set of dotting tools, but, if you don't, you can use a bobby pin to make dots on your own nails.

Later on today I am going to my Mom's church's Fall community event they do and I will be painting faces and painting nails with my Mommy and sister.  I am looking forward to it, I went last year and had a lot of fun.

In other news, we found out my Dad now has lung cancer, he's going to his cancer doctor this coming week to decide/discuss treatment options.  This just sucks so bad and we were so hopeful after he had his colon cancer surgery that they got 99% of the cancer, but, it's since spread to his lungs, sigh.  Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.  It's been a really rough year for my family.

I will be posting another Halloween mani later on today of mummy nails I did last week too and they came out adorable too I think.

I leave you with some kitties, but, of course :)  Talk to you soon!
Buster, Miss Betty & Mommy on Caturday night last night.  I love this picture of us :)
Buster & Miss Betty napping together, aren't they just entirely too cute :)
Gypsy insisting on sleeping on that fuzzy pillow, stuff on it and all, it was cute, then Casey moved the stuff for her and she got up, silly kitty :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment