Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Frankenstein & Vampire Nails

Happy Hump Day Eve,

Hope you are all well.  I am a-okay today and had a good work day and tomorrow is the middle of the week already too, yay :) .  Today I have some sooper dooper scary and frightening Frankenstein and vampire nails I did last night.  I love these so much and love the way they turned out. I am so happy I am meeting my personal nail goal of Halloween nails this year and I have more still planned until Halloween, my favorite holiday, gets here next week, yay!

For these I started with a base of Orly "Freestyle", which I also used in my last post with my Candy Corn-icure nails, then I used a coat of Orly "Fifty-Four" on top of my non accent nails and one coat of Out The Door "Northern Lights" on top of the vampire and Frankenstein.  I used my black and white nail stripers and a dotting tool for the white and black and used an Orly red for the blood on the vampire, but, don't remember which Orly. The Frankenstein green is a cheapie Broadway Nails brand from Dollar General and it's a pretty awesome green too.  A little smudging, but, oh well, such is the nail life. I just love these so much :)
Trying to attempt to get a pic of Miss Betty and my nails, doesn't she just look so thrilled, LOL :)
Freestyle on it's own.  I seriously love this shade!
That's it for today since I've posted a lot in the last few days, yay.  Talk to you all soon when I post my next nails which are going to be some mummy nails later on this week.

I leave you Mr. Kitty, my goofball cat.  He's such a good boy and so friendly. Everyone that comes to my place automatically falls in love with him, he really is a people cat thru and thru and he's so cute too :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment