Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mummy Mummies

Happy Dead Day Again :)

Now I have some mummy nails I did last week.  I used a base of Orly "Off Beat" and a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of them all. I love these, next time I do mummy nails I do want to line the bandages more to make them more defined, but, I still love these, they are cute.  Hope you like them :)
 
 
 
 

Off Beat on it's own, Let me tell you how much I love this purple, it's a really pretty berry purple vibrant shade, I dig it.  I love purples so much.

That's it for today.  I still have more Halloween nails I am doing this coming week of bats, spiders, gravestones and maybe a couple other ones depending on the time I have.  I'm having too much fun with my Halloween nails this year, yay :) 

Here's Miss Betty sleeping cute with her tail out of the bed, she's just too cute :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and Happy Dead Day, again :) LOL :)

Polish & Purrs

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment