Friday, March 25, 2016

Chocolate Bunny & Peeps Nails


Happy Friday love bugs!

How is your Friday?  I had off today from work so I did some re-organizing of my nail polish and nail stuff.  Glad I got that done, also made some fresh hand/nail scrub, read some, watched some TV, hung out with the kitties and Casey and went to run a couple errands and so excited, I found Sally Hansen Gel "Let's Get Digital" which is a sparkly top coat that I've been searching for 2 plus months now, so excited I have this now, yay, using it in my Easter nails I'll be doing tomorrow  :) So, I had a good day off :)

Onto the nails, I did these on Tuesday night and I love them.  The two peeps were hard to do, but, they still kinda sorta look likes Peeps (I think) :) The chocolate bunnies I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  They came out way cuter than I even imagined, so happy with these :)

For these nails I used a LOT of different polishes.  My base was China Glaze "Don't Be Shallow" with one coat of Ozotic "Sugar 903" on my pinky and thumb nails.  For the chocolate bunnies I used China Glaze "Fois Gras", China Glaze "Happy Go Lucky" and OPI "No Room For The Blues" (for the eyes) and Color Club "Feathered Hair Out To There" and Color Club "Till The Record Stops" (for the ribbons).  For the Peeps I used LA Girl "Leap", China Glaze "Daisy Know My Name?", OPI "If You Moust You Moust' and Finger Paints "Spun Sugar".  For the eyes I used "Fois Gras". I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the bunnies and Peeps to finish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't Be Shallow on it's own, this is from the current China Glaze spring collection out now.  It's a really pretty blue, but, a little sheer and jelly-ish, but, if you use two careful coats it's opaque in two coats.


Here's Casey one day napping with Dino, isn't this just so cute?  I love it so much, the kitties really do love him so much and so do I :)))


I'll talk to you all soon and will get my last Easter nails up by Sunday.  Have a great rest of the night :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment