Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Bunny Nails

Happy Thursday!!!

Hi my friends.  Hope your day is going well.  Today was my Friday today at work since we have off tomorrow for Good Friday. I am excited, looking forward to a three day weekend for sure, plus the weather is supposed to be really nice too.  I plan on just getting some stuff and things (if you are a Walking Dead fan, do you see what I just did there with "stuff and things" Rick Grimes style, lol) done around home tomorrow, chilling outside and hanging out with the kitties while Casey is at work. I am in need of some polish organizing and purging, so, hoping to get that done tomorrow :)

The nails I have today are some bunny and carrot nails I did this past Sunday.  I heart these so hard and think they really came out too cute.  Pretty happy with these fun Easter nails for sure. Hope you enjoy them too :) I really do love doing and have so much fun with holiday nails.

My base here is China Glaze "Dance Baby" with a glitter accent of OPI "Pink Yet Lavender" on my thumb.  For the bunny I used some of my nail art brushes to free hand draw and the polishes used were OPI "Alpine Snow", OPI "Suzi Nails New Orleans", Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Blackout" and Avon Gel "Alaska".  For the carrots I used a nail art brush also and polishes were OPI "Can't Afjord Not To", OPI "Where Did Suzi's Mango?" and NYC "Highline Green".  I then did a coat of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Boogie Woogie" on all nails, but, my thumb to finish.
 
 
 
 

I forgot to take a pic of Dance Baby on it's own, but, you can see what it looks like here under the glitter top coat, it's pretty.

That's it for today.  I'll be posting my chocolate bunny and Peeps nails tomorrow and have one more Easter mani to do prior to Sunday which will be some ducks and chicks, can't wait to do them, they will be fun to do especially since I love ducks so much :)

Here's Miss Betty and Dino napping on the bed together, aren't they so cute :)



Talk to you all soon, have a great rest of the day/night!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment