Thursday, March 17, 2016

Luck 'o da Irish


Top 'o Da' Mornin' to you Lasses & Lads, 

Happy everything is green today, including beer :)  I hope today finds you well on this Happy St. Paddy's Day.  I myself don't have any Irish in me I don't think, but, I love St. Paddy's Day anyways. It's a fun Irish cultural day and I love so much about Ireland and the Irish customs in general so I do look forward to it every year and the music, I LOVE Celtic/Irish music, so, today is always an awesome day to listen to radio, I LOVE Irish music in case I didn't say that already :) And, sexy Irish men in kilts is never a bad thing either, LOL :) 

So, of course, for today I did some green themed St. Paddy's Day nails and they even have some green beer on them too.  Check them out below.  I did a base on all nails of OPI "I'm So Swamped" (this is out now in stores in the Spring New Orleans collection and boy, is this ever the perfect swamp green, it's so ugly, I love it).  I put a coat of Pretty Woman "Green" glitter on my index finger and a coat of China Glaze "Angel Wings" on my ring finger.  I stamped the beer on my middle finger using Winstonia plate W105 and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and did the gold glitter beer "foam" with Finger Paints "Masked Beauty" and a coat of China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" on top.  I then put a coat of Jesse's Girl "Fire Fly" on my pinky and thumb nails to finish this mani off.  I really like the way these turned out, so simple yet so festive too!
 
 


And, there you have my green beer nails for the holiday today. 

Of course what's a post of mine without kitty pics too, it's rare indeed!!!!  Here's Miss Betty and Buster being buds together and Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty catlaxing together on the couch.  I love my babies so much.  They truly do bring me such joy and love and I can't ever imagine a life without kitties in it!  A life without kitties in it is not a life I want to be in!!! 
Miss Betty and Buster 
Buster being sweet to his sister and washing her head :) 



Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty taking up most of the couch, per usual :) 
That's it for today.  Enjoy your day and St. Paddy's Day if you recognize it as a holiday.  Drink some green beer if you get a chance, listen to some fun and snappy Irish music and hug an Irish person today.  Have a great day and I'll talk to you all soon :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment