Friday, November 25, 2016

On Cloud Nine!

Happy Friday Love Bugs,

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving if you celebrate and didn't eat too, too much, lol :)  I had a good day.  It was nice.  Today I did work and was the only one there, thankfully the phones weren't too terribly busy at least.

I've had these cloud nails to post for a couple of months now and I guess better late than never, eh? :) These were really fun to wear and pretty easy to do too.  I like them, they are such cute little happy clouds :)

The base here was China Glaze "Bahamian Escape", then I used a dotting tool to create the clouds using Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "White On" then Nicole by OPI "All About the Glam" to add some sparkly white to the cloudes. I did a coat of Ruby Kisses "Snow White" on my index and pinky nails.






Bahamian Escape by itself.  I've had this polish for a long time now and it's still one of my favorite blues for sure.
That's it for today.  Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you soon.

Here's your feel good or well, rather, words of wisdom for today:

"Most people have five senses: sight, smell, taste, touch & hearing.  The successful have two more: horse & common."

I love, love, love this :)

I leave you with Gypsy chilling in a bookcase one day :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment