Sunday, December 25, 2016

24 Hours Of.........

A Christmas Story, yay!!!!

Merry Christmas Loves,

First I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, if you celebrate, and I hope you have a wonderful day with family and/or friends and get to eat lots of good food :)

Today I have nails to honor my very favorite Christmas movie of all time, A Christmas Story!  It's a classic, so silly, so cute, so dumb and so full of so many good parts and good lines thru the entire movie.  There's so much I love about this movie, so much!!!

TBS channel on TV also plays it for 24 hours beginning on Christmas Eve and I watch it numerous times both on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day and I actually feel a bit sad when the last one comes on for the last time on Christmas night.  I am a loser, what can I say.  The gist of the movie is a kid wanting a Red Ryder bb gun for Christmas and it's him telling the story as an adult and it's just awesome!!  I love it.

So, here you go, my A Christmas Story nails. If you've seen the movie, then you clearly know what all of the designs on my nails represent and if you haven't seen it, well, then you must right now since they are playing it all day on the boob tube :)  So, without further ado, here they are :)

The red base was Essie "Altitude Attitude" and the green base is China Glaze "Holly-Day".  The glitter accents are both polishes I got from Rite Aid several years back, a snowman polish and some off brand they also sell around the holidays. I did all the designs using nail art brushes and a dotting tool for Ralphie's nose and eyes. I am so happy with how these came out.  I love them so much and hope you do too :)






Holly-Day, the green, and Altitude Attitude, the red, on their own.
That's it for today.  Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon, soon, soon!

Your feel good for today:

"Every new day is a blessing and a new chance to expect a miracle."

This one is good, especially for Christmas Day I think!

I'll leave you with Princess Pebbles having fun in a bag that Casey brought home yesterday.


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment