Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Cookies & Candles

Merry Christmas Eve Love Bugs,

Happy Caturday and Christmas Eve my loves.  Hope you are well today.  I don't have much to do today other than some normal chores around the homefront, then tomorrow Casey and I are going to church with my Mom and sister then to his family, then on Monday I get to relax before going back to work on Tuesday since we are closed for the holiday Monday, so, yay to a three day weekend :)

Today I have two other Christmas manis I did, some cookies and candles.  Hope you enjoy them :)

For these cookie nails, my base was China Glaze "Traffic Jam", then I used a nail art brush and Loreal "Go Nude" to draw the cookies on, then used Finger Paints "Enchanted Winter", Broadway Nails "Hot & Shimmery" and a Sally Beauty green glitter Santa polish for the "sugar" on the cookies.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those nails and a coat of a random holo top coat on the pinky and index nails.




Traffic Jam on it's own.  I love this shade of pinky fuchsia, it's so purty :) 

For these candle nails the  green base is Orly "Enchanted Forest" and the red base is China Glaze "China Rouge". I then used a bunch of different polishes and nail art brushes to draw the candles, then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the candles and a random green shimmer I got from a local beauty supply on the others.




Enchanted Forest, the green and China Rouge, the red, on their own.  I love that green, it's so deep and pretty.
That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll talk to you tomorrow when I post my Christmas Day nails.

Your feel good for today is:

"Don't be average, be awesome."

I heart this one hard, it's awesome :) I leave you with the girls, Princess Pebbles and Miss Betty :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment